Apache Spark Meetup - Wednesday 1st July

Apache Spark Meetup - Wednesday 1st July

Joe Davies

Good morning,

 I hope this email finds you well.

 I am the host for an on-going series of live webinars/virtual meetups and the next 2 weeks are focused on Apache Spark, I was wondering if you could share within your group?

 It’s free to sign up and there will be live Q&A throughout the presentation.

 Here is the link - https://www.meetup.com/OrbisConnect/events/271400656/

 Thanks,

Joe Davies

Senior Consultant

cid:image001.jpg@01D36AC0.7B5BDF80

Direct: +44 (0)203 854 0015

Mobile: +44 (0)7391 650 347

2 Leman Street, We Work, Aldgate Tower, London E1 8FA

www.orbisconsultants.com

Orbis Consultants Limited · Company Reg No. 09749682· Registered Office: 82 St John’s Street, London, EC1M 4JN

🌳Save a tree - we only print the emails we really need.