Apache Spark- Help with email library

sn.noufal
Hi,
I am looking to send a dataframe as email.How do I do that? Do you have any library with sample.Appreciate your response

Regards,
Mohamed

回复:Apache Spark- Help with email library

tianlangstudio
I use SimpleJavaEmail http://www.simplejavamail.org/#/features   for Send email and parse email file. It is awesome and may help you.

Re: Apache Spark- Help with email library

Suat Toksöz
Why I am not able to send my question to the spark email list?
Thanks

On Mon, Jul 27, 2020 at 10:31 AM tianlangstudio <[hidden email]> wrote:
I use SimpleJavaEmail http://www.simplejavamail.org/#/features   for Send email and parse email file. It is awesome and may help you.

主 题:Apache Spark- Help with email library

Hi,
I am looking to send a dataframe as email.How do I do that? Do you have any library with sample.Appreciate your response

Regards,
Mohamed

Best regards,

Suat Toksoz