Any best practice for hardware configuration for the master server in standalone cluster mode?

Any best practice for hardware configuration for the master server in standalone cluster mode?

XiaoboGu
Him

I read the following article regarding to hardware configurations for the worker servers in the standalone cluster mode, but what about the master server?

http://spark.incubator.apache.org/docs/latest/hardware-provisioning.html

Regards,

Xiaobo Gu