Announcing .NET for Apache Spark 0.5.0

imback82

We are thrilled to announce that .NET for Apache Spark 0.5.0 has been just released!

Some of the highlights of this release include:

  • Delta Lake's DeltaTable APIs
  • UDF improvements
  • Support for Spark 2.3.4/2.4.4

The release notes include the full list of features/improvements of this release.

We would like to thank all those who contributed to this release.

Thanks,

Terry