About how to read spark source code with a good way

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

About how to read spark source code with a good way

1266
Hi everyone ,

I am an engineer, I have been using spark, and I want to try to make spark better. I want to be a commitor. Before that, I want to know spark thoroughly, so who knows how to make it better Read spark source code, or recommend related blogs for me to learn.
please somebody can help me ,let's make spark better.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: About how to read spark source code with a good way [Marketing Mail]

Jack Kolokasis
Hi,

 From my experience, I suggest to read both blogs and source code. Blogs
will give you the high-level knowledge for the different parts of the
source code.

Iacovos

On 18/8/20 3:53 μ.μ., 2400 wrote:
> Hi everyone ,
>
> I am an engineer, I have been using spark, and I want to try to make
> spark better. I want to be a commitor. Before that, I want to know
> spark thoroughly, so who knows how to make it better Read spark source
> code, or recommend related blogs for me to learn.
> please somebody can help me ,let's make spark better.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: About how to read spark source code with a good way [Marketing Mail]

joyan sil
Hi Jack and Spark experts,

Further to the question asked in this thread, what are some recommended resources (blog/videos) that have helped you to deep dive into the spark source code.
Thanks

Regards
Joyan

On Wed, Aug 19, 2020 at 11:06 AM Jack Kolokasis <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

 From my experience, I suggest to read both blogs and source code. Blogs
will give you the high-level knowledge for the different parts of the
source code.

Iacovos

On 18/8/20 3:53 μ.μ., 2400 wrote:
> Hi everyone ,
>
> I am an engineer, I have been using spark, and I want to try to make
> spark better. I want to be a commitor. Before that, I want to know
> spark thoroughly, so who knows how to make it better Read spark source
> code, or recommend related blogs for me to learn.
> please somebody can help me ,let's make spark better.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: About how to read spark source code with a good way [Marketing Mail]

Jack Kolokasis

Hi Joyan,

check this link: https://github.com/jackkolokasis/SparkInternals

Thanks
Iacovos

On 19/8/20 9:09 π.μ., joyan sil wrote:
Hi Jack and Spark experts,

Further to the question asked in this thread, what are some recommended resources (blog/videos) that have helped you to deep dive into the spark source code.
Thanks

Regards
Joyan

On Wed, Aug 19, 2020 at 11:06 AM Jack Kolokasis <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

 From my experience, I suggest to read both blogs and source code. Blogs
will give you the high-level knowledge for the different parts of the
source code.

Iacovos

On 18/8/20 3:53 μ.μ., 2400 wrote:
> Hi everyone ,
>
> I am an engineer, I have been using spark, and I want to try to make
> spark better. I want to be a commitor. Before that, I want to know
> spark thoroughly, so who knows how to make it better Read spark source
> code, or recommend related blogs for me to learn.
> please somebody can help me ,let's make spark better.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe e-mail: [hidden email]