[ANNOUNCE] Announcing Apache Spark 3.0.1

[ANNOUNCE] Announcing Apache Spark 3.0.1

郑瑞峰
Hi all,

We are happy to announce the availability of Spark 3.0.1!
Spark 3.0.1 is a maintenance release containing stability fixes. This release is based on the branch-3.0 maintenance branch of Spark. We strongly recommend all 3.0 users to upgrade to this stable release.

To download Spark 3.0.1, head over to the download page:
http://spark.apache.org/downloads.html

Note that you might need to clear your browser cache or to use `Private`/`Incognito` mode according to your browsers.

To view the release notes:
https://spark.apache.org/releases/spark-release-3-0-1.html

We would like to acknowledge all community members for contributing to this release. This release would not have been possible without you.

Thanks,
Ruifeng Zheng

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Announcing Apache Spark 3.0.1

Gengliang Wang
Congrats!
Thanks for the work, Ruifeng!

On Fri, Sep 11, 2020 at 9:51 PM Takeshi Yamamuro <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats and thanks, Ruifeng!

On Fri, Sep 11, 2020 at 9:50 PM Dongjoon Hyun <[hidden email]> wrote:
It's great. Thank you, Ruifeng!

Bests,
Dongjoon.

---