[ANNOUNCE] Announcing Apache Spark 2.3.4

[ANNOUNCE] Announcing Apache Spark 2.3.4

Kazuaki Ishizaki
We are happy to announce the availability of Spark 2.3.4!

Spark 2.3.4 is a maintenance release containing stability fixes. This
release is based on the branch-2.3 maintenance branch of Spark. We strongly
recommend all 2.3.x users to upgrade to this stable release.

To download Spark 2.3.4, head over to the download page:
http://spark.apache.org/downloads.html

To view the release notes:
https://spark.apache.org/releases/spark-release-2-3-4.html

We would like to acknowledge all community members for contributing to this
release. This release would not have been possible without you.

Kazuaki Ishizaki