[ANNOUNCE] Announcing Apache Spark 2.3.3

[ANNOUNCE] Announcing Apache Spark 2.3.3

Takeshi Yamamuro
We are happy to announce the availability of Spark 2.3.3!

Apache Spark 2.3.3 is a maintenance release, based on the branch-2.3
maintenance branch of Spark. We strongly recommend all 2.3.x users to
upgrade to this stable release.

To download Spark 2.3.3, head over to the download page:

To view the release notes:

We would like to acknowledge all community members for contributing to
this release. This release would not have been possible without you.

Best,
Takeshi

---
Takeshi Yamamuro