A new Spark Web UI

Romain Rigaux
Hi,

We just added a new application in Hue for submitting jobs and managing contexts:

http://gethue.tumblr.com/post/71963991256/a-new-spark-web-ui-spark-app

The app is based on Spark Job Server (SPARK-818) and feedbacks are welcomed!

Romain

Re: A new Spark Web UI

Nan Zhu
a followup question,

how Spark calculates the job progress?

--
Nan Zhu

On Monday, January 6, 2014 at 12:09 PM, Aureliano Buendia wrote:

Nice job! Any plans for including detailed spark job progress?

On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 4:44 PM, Romain Rigaux <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

We just added a new application in Hue for submitting jobs and managing contexts:

http://gethue.tumblr.com/post/71963991256/a-new-spark-web-ui-spark-app

The app is based on Spark Job Server (SPARK-818) and feedbacks are welcomed!

Romain

Re: A new Spark Web UI

Romain Rigaux
The app is based on the Job Server so we depend on it for most of the infos.

Some future features like progress report, cancellation... etc are listed here:

Romain